New non fiction collaboration book project **We are now full and in the publishing process, stay tuned!** Tentative release date May 11th!!
Book: Choices for Change
“You are only one decision away from a totally different life” – Mark Batterson
❤ Have you made a big decision that set your life on a different, positive course or empowered you to help you live in more authenticity and courage?
❤ Have you started over after challenges or setbacks and rebuilt your life to feel true to yourself?
❤ Have you volunteered or connected with an activity, group or person that helped bring you joy, uplift your life or centered you in a feeling of love?
❤ Has an event or situation happened in your life that made you realize you needed to step up and embrace the change or be destined to keep repeating the painful lessons?
✔ If you said yes to any of these questions, then I invite you to submit for this new book project, Choices for Change!
We have all lived through change, big & small, our choice or not, it’s how we choose to get through it that makes all the difference
**This project is now full for author spots**
email email@example.com if you would like to find out information for the 4th Collaboration book due out next year and be put on the wait list
What to expect working on one of the collaboration books
Being involved in the process along the way from
- submit up to 10 pieces, flexible word counts, firm deadlines
- cover votes
- ebook voting
- updates and shared information to help you feel part of the book process
- private facebook group to connect the authors
- private writing workshops to facilitate creativity and get past last minute writing blocks
- bios to share your projects and business information
- professionally edited book
- author copies available at a reduced rate
- involvement in book launch promotion to share your writing and projects in the lead up excitement to the big day, including interviews, giveaways and promotions
- submission process and involvement to learn the professional process and what is involved along the way